Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My regularly irregular update

I feel so bad for not blogging. For not running. For not... living... in so many ways. Time to update some. So much has come to light in the last few months regarding me, my health, and why I've felt like a lazy fat ass for the past several months. No, not because I'm lazy: I have cancer. Thyroid cancer to be exact. Reasons for my sluggishness, my unwillingness to get out of bed. Combine that with the ever increasing problem of adhesions and a possible hernia and, well, you get fat and lazy mcrunnerpants. Sure I've let my diet go a bit but it shouldn't have contributed this much to just how shitty I feel. I'm 27 for fuck's sake! I shouldn't have to deal with this bullshit! I should be running, doing a second Mudder, doing my first marathon! Not facing another fucking surgery followed by months of cancer treatment. Seriously, what the ever loving fuck nature?! I can say for sure, I'm still here. I'm not dead yet. You can't kill me. I can and will kick your ass. Just like a kicked menopause's ass. I will, I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment