Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Cowardness Continues

Yes, I know you're stalking my blog. Good, maybe it'll help you out because you certainly need all the help you can get. You know who you are. Feel free to comment any time, dare you to actually have an intelligent conversation.

Anywho, having some body "downers" today. Probably because I dared to get a swimsuit that's meant for a teenager. I probably should have gotten an old lady suit. I did a "reality check" and compared side by side pics from around January 2009 (when I was first starting to feel REALLY good about myself) to show myself that I don't look much bigger. I think I'm just anxious because DH and I are going to Las Vegas in less than two weeks (impromptu trip to renew our vows!) and I want to look and feel my best. I don't want to look back like I do on my wedding pics and think "Holy shit I look like shit". I think a spray tan will help LOL. DH says he loves the suit, though. Maybe after my spray tan I'll have the courage to post the pics!

Had a great Zumba session today at Pulse. The instructor there is beyond awesome and really makes sure you're getting the workout that you're putting into it. I even bought tickets to the master class on Saturday night. Really need to get my butt in gear. I'm diving right into half marathon training, mostly because my endurance is lacking and I don't have the time to get it up gradually before the August half. Sunday starts Tough Mudder training at the gym. Woo whoo! Really trying not to make any excuses for fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment