Sunday, April 1, 2012

Zumba Zumba Zumba


So I totally get now how Zumba can be addictive. Not just because exercise is addictive in and of itself, and I obviously love to run, BUT the ENERGY that comes from the room is just beyond. I went to the Zumba Master Class last night and it was AWESOME. An hour and a half of Zumba and I was soaked in sweat and feeling great. The guest instructor, LaToya, was so full of life. She smiled the whole time, it was awesome. The buzz, the sweat, forgot I was exercising for a hot minute. I'm not the most graceful thing on the dance floor but I do try. There are always moves that I can't do that I modify. But you know, it's all about having fun and doing what you like. Nothing else matters. Don't worry about what other people think. If they're staring that hard they obviously either are admiring your spirit or have major issues of their own to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment