Monday, March 5, 2012

The First Run

So today was recovery run day. I will be doing shorter runs for the next two weeks in order to give myself plenty of time to recover. So today's was almost 2 miles pushing my daughter in her stroller. I'm reminded of why I started running to begin with: so I could take my little ones with me. I'm also reminded of why after I started running the first time around why my arms looked great: stroller pushing! Unfortunately my newest little one does not have the running bug like Will does. So stroller runs will be few.

I also did some stretching today. Pilates is awesome for getting the kinks out. My legs feel a lot more "free" I am one of the few runners, though, who have not braved the foam roller. I can't seem to get the hang of it :/

http://www.livestrong.com/article/127333-pilates-stretch-band-exercises

No comments:

Post a Comment