Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rest Days Are Cool

Today was a rest day... well rest from running anyway HA! When you have a preschooler and a toddler no days are for rest. Haven't been able to get to the gym once this week. I went back to work and my work schedule sucks. It won't be for long though as my last day is April 12th. Hopefully everything works out well for scheduling after that. If not, at least my gym's open 24 hours! Something I'm definitly going to have to utilize soon.

I found an awesome playground that will help with my Tough Mudder training. I'm going to go check it out tomorrow if it's not too wet. Either way I have a "long" run of 2 miles tomorrow according to my training schedule. Unlike before, though, I will not be counting my warm up walk as part of the 2 miles. That just doesn't seem right since before my half I was doing long runs 5 miles and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment